Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's about fair fighting...

I think BSer is a little sensitive, just mentioning him shouldn't garner that level of name calling, but I can just chalk that one up. I get more irritated at the ID guessing game, and I'm sure that you Joe can appreciate just how important being anonymous is. If city hall ever discovers who you really are, well, you probably have to move out of the city, if not the county.

But consider this, while you all remember my defense of this administration, I've been critical here too, despite city hall knowing who SolonPol is. I know this because I've been contacted by various people in govt, within 24 hours of a critical post.

I started posting as BBRdRes and everyone knew who I was. When I wanted to branch to other topics I posted under another ID to be anonymous, a luxury you all enjoy. But after being extremely critical, people here couldn't help themselves but to VIOLATE the forum rules and try to determine my IRL ID. BSer chides me even today, years later, by tying my public BB Rd work to my current ID. We had lots of fights about this, and to your credit Joe, you still stand up for what is right, despite some strong disagreements we've had.

But knowing who someone is IRL is one thing, talking about it here is another. Asking where I am when they see me on TV at city hall is edging toward creepy. But doing background checks on me, citing court cases, traffic tickets, etc, telling me when my bike is parked outside my home or not is JUST TOO FAR, ITS BEYOND CREEPY, ITS GETTING TO BE STALKING...


AND STILL IT DOES NOT END THERE... When I'm making a strong argument, especially if I'm winning it, OUT COMES THE PERSONAL INFO, a not very veiled attempt to STIFLE MY FREE SPEECH, TO INTIMIDATE, TO HARASS.


WHY!!! WTF!!! WHO DO THESE CHICKENSHITS THINK THEY ARE -- PRESERVING THEIR PRIVACY AND FREE SPEECH WHILE DENYING ME MINE!


ITS BULLSHIT PLAIN AND SIMPLE, PERPETRATED BY COWARDLY ASSHOLES!

NOTE:  this is the uncensored version that couldn't be posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, anonymous critical comments may not be approved, become a member of this blog with a gmail ID or an Open ID for preferential comment approval.