Saturday, February 11, 2012

Creepy isn't funny

5150. Creepy isn't funny
by SolonPol, 02/11/12 3:31 PM

not if you are the target of creepiness.

So Joe, back off Toni a bit, and Russo, please, that's just stomach turning.

The first 2-3 times LL asked that question at the exact same time something was going on at city hall that I was attending, some of it on TV. Could be a coincidence, but its nice if LL is actually being a couch potato politician rather than watching some even dumber reality show on TV.

When that didn't work surewoodi comes up with a threat out of the blue (hasn't posted anything for months) relating to my divorce case number, notdrucker, part of the original threat two years ago "piles on" (despite BSer denying it as if it wasn't a fact) after being non-existent since the election, clearly an alternate anonymous ID, just like the SolonPol ID was supposed to be. So these hypocrites can take "hit and run shots" and maintain their free speech and privacy WHILE DENYING MINE. These are the same people (surewoodi and notdrucker) who were complaining about Drucker posts and supporting Bob. This is why I accuse his supporters of being dirty, none of Druckers took any personal shots at Bob's supporters, only at Bob.

But what's the point. The creepiness factor went up when I bucked the trend here and argued successfully in some cases about Sally's firing. Everyone wants to criticize Drucker for firing this deadwood AWOL stunt maker and I argued against it. I was exercising MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH, AND WAS BEING PENALIZED FOR DOING SO. This happens when ever I start winning an unpopular argument. If I'm fighting for something pro-admin the creeps (that supported Bob) come out with my personal info, if I'm fighting for something against the admin the censors come out and take it off the site.

I CAN'T WIN, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY I CAN'T EXERCISE MY RIGHTS AS AN AMERICAN. THAT SHOULD BOTHER EVERYONE.

EVERYONE HERE SHOULD CONDEMN THAT IN THE STRONGEST WAY POSSIBLE, BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, THE NEXT VICTIM OF IT WILL BE YOU!

So seriously Joe, I stick up for your views that I don't always agree with, I repost them on my blog after the city deletes them because I believe in the principal of free speech, heck I even offer you your own vehicle to do the same since your name sake website doesn't do that anymore. The offer still stands, I don't have to know who you are, we can do it by email, I'll make it easy and teach you how to update it yourself.

THAT'S HOW STRONGLY I BELIEVE IN FREE SPEECH, SO GIVE ME A LITTLE SUPPORT WHEN THESE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO TAKE MINE AWAY. THIS FORUM SHOULD BAND TOGETHER AND CHASE THESE PEOPLE AWAY, NOT FOR ME, BUT FOR WHAT THEY MIGHT DO TO ALL OF YOU SOMEDAY IF THEY DON'T LIKE YOU WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, anonymous critical comments may not be approved, become a member of this blog with a gmail ID or an Open ID for preferential comment approval.